Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words.
If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental.
- slightly elongated back
- back length in size L approx. 72cm
- regular fit
- fashionable polo shirt by U.S. Polo Assn.
- our model wears size L and is 185cm tall
- stitched logo on the chest
- hem with side slits
- 95% cotton 5% elastane
- sleeves with narrow ribbed cuffs
- comfy cotton piqué containing elastane
- classic polo collar